Beat Dark Circles with Olay Skin Care
This post is written by me on behalf of Olay. All opinions are entirely my own.
Olay ask me to try some of their products for 28 days and see what I thought. I have used an all-day Olay moisturizer on a regular basis for years, so I was happy to try out some of their other products. The first step was to analyze my skin and figure out which products I should try.
Olay Skin Advisor Tool
On a mobile device like an iPhone or tablet, you can go to https://skinadvisor.olay.com or walmart.com/28daysofolay and upload a selfie of yourself with no makeup on. The skin advisor will analyze eye lines, wrinkles, and more. Once it has analyzed your face, it will give you an estimate of your face’s age. It also gives you product recommendations. Then you can purchase these skincare items at Walmart.
The skin advisor tool told me that my face’s age was 32. #bragging It recommended 6 or 7 products for me. I already used one of their moisturizer products and decided to incorporate two more of the products into my skin care routine. The Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser and the Olay Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream.
Olay Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream
- This eye cream reduces the appearance of dark circles under eyes in just 2 weeks.
- Distinctive dual-swirl formula is designed with an eye cream to deposit light-reflecting pigments.
- Reflects light from the eyes for smoother, more radiant skin tone.
- Hydrates to nourish under eye area for a luminous glow.
- Ophthalmologist tested, lightweight and fast-absorbing.
- Costs about $24 at Walmart.
- Is small and inline with TSA liquid requirements.
I love this Illuminating Eye Cream. I have always had dark circles under my eyes, but around last July they got substantially worse. I couldn’t take a picture without it being obvious I had bad dark circles. I had been trying different products to try and solve this for over six months and I am so happy I tried Olay’s Illuminating Eye Cream. It has helped a ton. Just look at my dark circles in August versus my dark circles in March. I felt like my dark circles were so bad in that photo in Santorini that it ruined what should have been an epic selfie. The photo in March was on my last day of an intense press trip in Puerto Vallarta. I was totally exhausted yet I do not think you can tell from the picture because the eye cream is working.
Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser
- Anti-Aging, creamy face cleanser formula deep cleans to prep skin for daily skin care regimen
- Smooths skin surface and accelerates skin’s natural surface regeneration
- Immediately cleans, improving skin’s texture
- Formulated with advanced anti-aging ingredients and gentle exfoliators for a refreshing clean
- Gentle, creamy formula works with all skin types (normal, dry, combination, oily)
I also like the Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser I switched to. Overall, I don’t have good skin, so anytime a product works the way it is suppose to I am thrilled. Although the cleanser is creamy it is light not thick. I do not like cleansers that won’t rinse off. This one cleans well and rinses right off. It is slightly gritty to give you some exfoliation.
This post has been compensated by Acorn Influence, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.